[Basic instructions for borrowing venues]
- The loan period is from Monday to Sunday, and the loan is not available on national holidays.
- Charges are calculated by "period", which are Morning Period: 08:00~12:00 ; Afternoon Period: 13:00~17:00 and Evening Period: 18:00~22:00.
- Those who wish to rent the venue should, in principle, submit the application form and related documentary proofs (such as event plan, website, poster, etc.) to us no later than two weeks before the event. Please send the files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After review and approval, we will reserve the space and issue a payment notice for the use of the position. Applicants should pay the fee one week before the event day [bring cash to the group’s office for agency or direct remittance (remittance) Information: First Bank Taichung Branch/Account Name: National Chung Hsing University School Affairs Fund 401 Special Account/Account Number: 40130099556)]. Only when the payment is confirmed will we issue an invoice to complete the borrowing process, otherwise the process will be cancelled.
- If it cannot be used as scheduled for some reason, the applicants should notify us two days before the date of use.
- If the applicant temporarily cancels the lease of the venue without notice, the venue fee will not be refunded, and no other time period may be negotiated.
- For other detailed instructions, please refer to "National Chung Hsing University Xingchuang Base Site Management, Use and Fees Regulations".